NEW YORK, May 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- American Realty Capital Properties, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARCP) ("ARCP") announced today its inclusion in the MSCI US Micro Cap Index, which represents microcap companies in the U.S. equity market and targets for inclusion the bottom 1.5 percent of the U.S. equity market capitalization. ARCP's inclusion in the MSCI US Micro Cap Index will become effective at the close of market on Thursday, May 31, 2012, which may result in additional trading activity in ARCP's shares, as index funds using the MSCI US Micro Cap Index may rebalance their portfolios.
MSCI Inc. (NYSE: MSCI) is a leading provider of investment decision support tools for the worldwide investment community, including asset managers, banks, hedge funds and pension funds.
This is the first time ARCP has been included in the MSCI US Micro Cap Index since its listing on NASDAQ on September 7, 2011.ARCP is a publicly-traded Maryland corporation, listed on The NASDAQ Capital Market, that intends to qualify as a real estate investment trust focused on owning and acquiring single tenant freestanding commercial properties subject to net leases with high credit quality tenants. The statements in this press release that are not historical facts may be forward-looking statements. These forward looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause the outcome to be materially different. Additional information about ARCP can be found on its website at www.americanrealtycapitalproperties.com. SOURCE American Realty Capital Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV