Jos A. Bank Clothiers (JOSB): Today's Featured Services Loser
Jos A. Bank Clothiers (JOSB) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Jos A. Bank Clothiers fell 35 cents (-0.7%) to $47.79 on average volume. Throughout the day, 559,396 shares of Jos A. Bank Clothiers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 402,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $47.32-$48.35 after having opened the day at $48.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.14. Other company's within the Services sector that declined today were: Westinghouse Solar (WEST), down 19.1%, Seanergy Maritime Holdings (SHIP), down 14.4%, China Auto Logistics (CALI), down 13.2%, and Pandora Media (P), down 10.2%. Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Inc. engages in designing, manufacturing, retailing, and direct marketing men's tailored and casual clothing, and accessories in the United States. Jos A. Bank Clothiers has a market cap of $1.34 billion and is part of the retail industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.8, equal to the average retail industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 1.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are four analysts that rate Jos A. Bank Clothiers a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and three rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Jos A. Bank Clothiers as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow.
- You can view the full Jos A. Bank Clothiers Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV