Intersections Inc. (Nasdaq: INTX), a leading provider of consumer and corporate identity theft risk management services that has protected more than 34 million consumers since its inception, today announced that John Scanlon, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be participating in the upcoming Stephens’ Spring Investment Conference. The investor meetings will highlight Intersections' operating strategy.
The company's presentation to investors is scheduled on Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at The New York Palace Hotel in New York City starting at 1:00 pm (EDT). All interested investors are invited to attend. If you cannot attend, the webcast (together with the accompanying slide presentation) will be available live and then for replay at http://www.intersections.com, under the heading “Investors”.
Intersections Inc. (Nasdaq: INTX) is a leading provider of consumer and corporate identity risk management services. Intersections provides various levels of service to more than 9.6 million consumers. Those services are offered through North America's leading financial institutions, directly to consumers under Intersections’ award-winning IDENTITY GUARD® brand ( http://www.identityguard.com), and through the company’s exclusive partnership with ITAC, the Identity Theft Assistance Center. Since 1996, Intersections has protected the identities of more than 34 million consumers.Stock information including all SEC filings and press releases are located at http://www.intersections.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV