Orthofix International N.V., (NASDAQ:OFIX) (the Company) announced today that it will participate in the following investor conferences:
- The Jefferies 2012 Global Healthcare Conference on Thursday, June 7 th at 9:30 AM Eastern Time at the Grand Hyatt in New York, NY.
- The Wells Fargo Securities Research and Economics 2012 Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, June 19 th at 10:45 AM Eastern Time at the Intercontinental Hotel in Boston, MA.
Live audio webcasts will be available on the Company’s website at www.orthofix.com by clicking on the Investors tab and then clicking the link on the Events & Presentations page.
Orthofix International N.V. is a diversified, global medical device
company focused on developing and delivering innovative repair and
regenerative solutions to the spine and orthopedic markets. Orthofix’s
products are widely distributed around the world to orthopedic surgeons
and patients via Orthofix’s sales representatives and its subsidiaries,
and via collaborations with other leading orthopedic product companies.
In addition, Orthofix is collaborating on R&D activities with leading
research and clinical organizations such as the Musculoskeletal
Transplant Foundation, the Orthopedic Research and Education Foundation,
and Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children. For more information
about Orthofix, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV