Orthofix International N.V., (NASDAQ:OFIX) (the Company) announced today that it will participate in the following investor conferences:
- The Jefferies 2012 Global Healthcare Conference on Thursday, June 7 th at 9:30 AM Eastern Time at the Grand Hyatt in New York, NY.
- The Wells Fargo Securities Research and Economics 2012 Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, June 19 th at 10:45 AM Eastern Time at the Intercontinental Hotel in Boston, MA.
Live audio webcasts will be available on the Company’s website at www.orthofix.com by clicking on the Investors tab and then clicking the link on the Events & Presentations page.
Orthofix International N.V. is a diversified, global medical device
company focused on developing and delivering innovative repair and
regenerative solutions to the spine and orthopedic markets. Orthofix’s
products are widely distributed around the world to orthopedic surgeons
and patients via Orthofix’s sales representatives and its subsidiaries,
and via collaborations with other leading orthopedic product companies.
In addition, Orthofix is collaborating on R&D activities with leading
research and clinical organizations such as the Musculoskeletal
Transplant Foundation, the Orthopedic Research and Education Foundation,
and Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children. For more information
about Orthofix, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV