- Through an initial purchaser or its affiliate which, acting as Vishay’s agent, will purchase shares of Vishay’s common stock from institutional investors in negotiated transactions concurrently with the pricing of this offering. Such repurchases may raise or maintain the market price of our common stock above levels that would otherwise prevail or prevent or slow a decline in the market price of Vishay’s common stock; and
- Through an agreement with an initial purchaser or its affiliate concurrently with the pricing of this offering. Pursuant to the terms of such repurchase, concurrent with the closing of this offering, the counterparty to such agreement will sell short to us shares of Vishay’s common stock. As a result of such short sale, concurrently with, and for a period of time following, the pricing of the debentures, Vishay expects the counterparty to such agreement (or an affiliate thereof) to purchase shares of Vishay’s common stock from third parties and/or enter into various derivative transactions with respect to Vishay’s common stock. The effect, if any, of any of these transactions and activities on the market price of Vishay’s common stock and/or the debentures will depend in part on market conditions and cannot be ascertained at this time, but any of these activities could have the effect of increasing or preventing a decline in the price of Vishay’s common stock and the debentures, concurrently with the pricing of the debentures and for a period of time following such pricing.
Vishay Intertechnology To Offer $150 Million Of Convertible Senior Debentures
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts