Iteris, Inc. (NYSE Amex: ITI), a leader in providing intelligent traffic management information solutions, reported financial results for its fiscal fourth quarter and year ended March 31, 2012.
Fiscal Q4 2012 Financial Highlights vs. Same Year-Ago Quarter
- Total net sales and contract revenues up 12% to $15.2 million
- Contract revenues up 27% to $8.8 million
- Net income totaled $358,000 or $0.01 per share vs. net income of $480,000 or $0.01 per share
- Total term debt of $634,000 vs. $3.0 million
Fiscal 2012 Financial Highlights vs. Fiscal 2011
- Total net sales and contract revenues up 12% to $58.4 million
- Contract revenues up 29% to $30.7 million
- Net income totaled $2.5 million or $0.07 per share vs. a net loss of $5.2 million or $(0.15) per share
- Cash of $18.7 million vs. $11.8 million
Fiscal Q4 2012 Financial ResultsNet sales and contract revenues for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012 increased 12% to $15.2 million, compared to $13.6 million in the same year-ago quarter due to a 27% increase in Transportation Systems contract revenues. The company grew organic net sales and contract revenues by 8% compared to the year-ago quarter, with the remaining growth provided by the acquisition of Berkeley Transportation Systems (BTS) in November 2011. As a result of a sales mix more heavily weighted toward Transportation Systems contract revenues, gross margin in the fourth quarter decreased to 37.6% or $5.7 million, compared to 44.4% or $6.1 million in the year-ago quarter. Operating expenses decreased 2% to $5.4 million in the fourth quarter, compared to $5.5 million in the year-ago quarter. Operating income in the fourth fiscal quarter was $360,000, compared to operating income of $593,000 in the year-ago quarter. Net income was $358,000 or $0.01 per diluted share in the fourth quarter, compared to net income of $480,000 or $0.01 per diluted share in the year-ago quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV