Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ: SONC), the nation's largest chain of drive-in restaurants, today announced that the Company will be presenting at the following conferences in June.
- On Tuesday, June 5, 2012, the Company will present at the Piper Jaffray Consumer Conference at the Le Parker Meridien in New York, New York. The presentation will begin at 3:15 PM Eastern Time.
- On Wednesday, June 6, 2012, the Company will present at the Stephens Spring Investment Conference at The New York Palace Hotel in New York, New York. The presentation will begin at 2:00 PM Eastern Time.
- On Tuesday, June 12, 2012, the Company will present at the William Blair & Company Growth Stock Conference at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago, Illinois. The presentation will begin at 3:30 PM Eastern Time.
- On Tuesday, June 26, 2012, the Company will present at the Oppenheimer Consumer Conference at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston, Massachusetts. The presentation will begin at 3:20 PM Eastern Time.
Investors and interested parties can access these presentations by visiting the Company's investor relations website at http://ir.sonicdrivein.com/.
Sonic, America's Drive-In, originally started as a hamburger and root beer stand in 1953 in Shawnee, Oklahoma called Top Hat Drive-In, and then changed its name to Sonic in 1959. The first drive-in to adopt the Sonic name is still serving customers in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Sonic has more than 3,500 drive-ins coast to coast, where approximately three million customers eat every day. For more information about Sonic Corp. and its subsidiaries, visit Sonic at www.sonicdrivein.com.SONC-G
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV