ROTTERDAM, Netherlands, May 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) Vice President of Investor Relations Doug Pike will address analysts at the JP Morgan Diversified Industries Conference in New York on Tuesday, June 5, 2012.
Webcast Access: A live, audio-only webcast can be accessed at www.lyondellbasell.com/investorpresentations at 2:45 p.m. EDT on June 5. The webcast will be provided in Flash and Windows Media formats.
A webcast replay will be available beginning at 6 p.m. EDT on June 5, 2012 until July 6, 2012 at www.lyondellbasell.com/investorpresentations.
Additional Information: Slides related to the webcast will be available within the Investor Relations section of the company's website: www.lyondellbasell.com/investorpresentations.Related Disclosures: Required reconciliations of certain non-GAAP financial measures to GAAP financial measures and any other applicable disclosures (including the slides) will be available at the time of the presentations and afterwards at www.lyondellbasell.com/investorpresentations. LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the world's largest plastics, chemical and refining companies. The company manufactures products at 58 sites in 18 countries. LyondellBasell products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including packaging, electronics, automotive components, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels. More information about LyondellBasell can be found at www.lyondellbasell.com. SOURCE LyondellBasell Industries
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV