The process gases company reported on April 25 first-quarter earnings of $419 million, or $1.38 a share, up from year-earlier earnings of $398 million, or $1.29 a share."Praxair trades at 19.1x 2012E EPS," Jefferies analysts wrote in a May 14 report. "A 20x P/E multiple on 2013E supports our $134 price target, based on a blend of our peak and mid-cycle valuation models. Key risk: competitor behavior disrupting supply/demand balances." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 2%
Lear The automotive seat systems company on May 3 reported earnings of $134.1 million, or $1.32 a share, down from year-earlier earnings of $156 million, or $1.44 a share. "In our view, LEA remains a fundamentally undervalued name, with a strong new business backlog, [about] $300 in expected FCF per year through 2014, and continued share buyback activity," Credit Suisse analysts wrote in a May 4 report. "And while consensus estimates for LEA (like GM itself) probably have to come down for 2Q12, current valuation offers more than enough protection, with the stock trading at 3.5x 2012 EV/EBITDA vs the group at 5.7x. We maintain our Outperform rating." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 1.4%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV