NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Tuesday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Monday to qualify for the next dividend payment: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI), Praxair (PX) and Lear (LEA).
Weingarten Realty Investors
The real estate investment trust reported on May 8 first-quarter earnings of $12.3 million, or 10 cents a share, up from year-earlier earnings of $7.2 million, or 6 cents a share.
"We rate WRI's stock Neutral as we do not see an explicit near-term potential catalyst for the stock," JPMorgan analysts wrote in a May 25 report. "While we do like WRI's intermediate-term prospects and believe that management has done an excellent job of refocusing the company, we believe the stock's valuation could continue to trade a little wider than the group based on its geographic exposure and that accelerated dispositions could weigh on growth."Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 4.6%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV