- Net operating cash flow has increased to $294.67 million or 27.54% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, ENDESA-EMPR NAC ELEC (CHILE)'s average is still marginally south of the industry average growth rate of 31.76%.
- EOC, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 12.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 5.8%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. In comparison to the other companies in the Independent Power Producers & Energy Traders industry and the overall market, ENDESA-EMPR NAC ELEC (CHILE)'s return on equity significantly exceeds that of the industry average and is above that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for ENDESA-EMPR NAC ELEC (CHILE) is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 33.80%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the weak results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 12.00% is above that of the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Independent Power Producers & Energy Traders industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 33.1% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $201.95 million to $135.11 million.
TheStreet Ratings Top 10 Rating Changes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.