BALTIMORE, May 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Legg Mason, Inc. (NYSE: LM) today announced that Pete Nachtwey, Chief Financial Officer is scheduled to speak at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods 2012 Asset Management Conference taking place at the Crowne Plaza Times Square Hotel in New York on Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at approximately 11:00 a.m. E.D.T.
Both live and on-demand versions of the audio webcast will be available. A link to the presentation slides and webcast will be accessible via Leggmason.com under the "Investor Relations" section. The on-demand audio webcast will be available shortly after the presentation for a period of two weeks.
About Legg Mason
Legg Mason is a global asset management firm with $639 billion in assets under management as of April 30, 2012. The Company provides active asset management in many major investment centers throughout the world. Legg Mason is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, and its common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: LM).SOURCE Legg Mason, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV