PARSIPPANY, N.J., May 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Stephen P. Holmes, chairman and chief executive officer of Wyndham Worldwide Corporation (NYSE: WYN), will participate in a fireside chat at the 2012 Goldman Sachs Lodging, Gaming and Leisure Conference on Monday, June 4, 2012 in New York City.
Mr. Holmes's remarks will be webcast live at 11:30 a.m. EDT. Investors and other interested persons may listen to the live webcast through the Company's website at www.wyndhamworldwide.com/investors/. The webcast replay will be available 1 hour after conclusion of the live event and will remain available on the website for 90 days following the conference.
About Wyndham Worldwide CorporationAs one of the world's largest hospitality companies, Wyndham Worldwide offers individual consumers and business-to-business customers a broad suite of hospitality products and services across various accommodation alternatives and price ranges through its premier portfolio of world-renowned brands. Wyndham Hotel Group encompasses over 7,150 hotels with approximately 609,300 rooms worldwide. Wyndham Exchange & Rentals offers leisure travelers, including its 3.7 million members, access to approximately 100,000 vacation properties located in approximately 100 countries. Wyndham Vacation Ownership develops, markets and sells vacation ownership interests and provides consumer financing to owners through its network of over 160 vacation ownership resorts serving over 813,000 owners throughout North America, the Caribbean and the South Pacific. Wyndham Worldwide, headquartered in Parsippany, N.J., employs approximately 27,800 employees globally.
For more information about Wyndham Worldwide, please visit the Company's website at www.wyndhamworldwide.com.SOURCE Wyndham Worldwide Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV