Synacor (SYNC) is a provider of solutions for delivery of online content and services. This stock is trading up 6.4% at $11.95 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 599,000Average Volume: 610,758 Volume % Change: 52% From a technical perspective, SYNC has started to flirt with a major breakout trade today, since the stock has briefly moved above some near-term overhead resistance at $11.89 with decent volume. At last check, SYNC has hit an intraday high of $12.50, but it has since pulled back to just under $12. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades as long as SYNC is trending above $11.89 and today's high of $12.50 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that's near or above 610,758 shares as bullish. If we continue to see SYNC trending above those levels, then this stock has a great chance of re-testing its all-time high of $13.60, and potentially trending even higher. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, check out the Stocks Rising On Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV