Cirrus Logic (CRUS) develops high-precision, analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits (ICs) for a range of audio and energy markets. This stock is trading up 4.8% at $28.79 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 2.6 millionAverage Volume: 2.4 million Volume % Change: 84%. From a technical perspective, CRUS is spiking sharply higher here on above average volume. This move has pushed CRUS into breakout territory, since the stock has taken out some near-term overhead resistance at $28.25 with strong volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as CRUS is trending above $28.25 to today's high of $29.30 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 2,433,420 as bullish. If we continue to see CRUS trending above $28.25 to $29.30 with strong volume, then this stock should head north of $30 in the near future. Cirrus shows up on a recent list of 10 Stocks Poised to Rise in Apple's Wake.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV