Allot Communications (ALLT) is a provider of intelligent IP service optimization, monetization and personalization solutions for mobile, fixed and wireless broadband service providers and enterprises. This stock is trading up 4.1% at $24.89 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 892,000Average Volume: 470,180 Volume % Change: 219% >>5 Stock Charts Every Investor Needs to See From a technical perspective, ALLT is ripping higher here on above-average volume. This move has briefly pushed ALLT into breakout territory since the stock took out some near-term overhead resistance at $24.62. At last check, ALLT has moved back below that breakout level with shares now trading at $24.89. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if ALLT can manage to trigger a breakout above $24.89 and then above its 52-week high of $26.97 on high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 470,180 shares. If we get that action soon, look for ALLT to tag $30 in the near future. On the flipside, I would avoid ALLT if it moves back below its 50-day moving average of $23.49 with heavy volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV