Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) develops and commercializes diagnostic tests based on microRNAs. This stock is trading up 6.4% at $14.09 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 2.1 millionAverage Volume: 618,708 Volume % Change: 394% From a technical perspective, ROSG is spiking notably higher here on monster volume. At last check, ROSG has hit an intraday high of $16.65 and volume is well above its three-month average action of 618,708 shares. Traders should only look for long-biased trades if ROSG can manage to take out Friday's high of $17.50 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close over $17.50 with volume that's near or above 618,708 shares. On the flipside, I would look for short-biased traders if ROSG fails to take out $17.50, and then moves below some major near-term support at $12.71 with high volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV