IRVING, Texas, May 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Commercial Metals Company (NYSE: CMC), in conjunction with its third quarter earnings release, invites you to listen to its conference call that will be broadcast live over the Internet on Wednesday, June 27, 2012, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time ( 10:00 a.m. Central) with Joe Alvarado, President & CEO, and Barbara Smith, Senior Vice President & CFO.
This call is being webcast by Thomson Reuters and can be accessed at Commercial Metals Company's Web site at www.cmc.com .
The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson Reuters StreetEvents Network. Individual investors can listen to the call at www.earnings.com. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson Reuters' StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com ), a password-protected event management site.
Commercial Metals Company and subsidiaries manufacture, recycle, market and distribute steel and metal products, related materials and services worldwide.SOURCE Commercial Metals Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV