The FSR of A (Excellent) and ICRs of “a” have been affirmed for the following property/casualty subsidiaries of AmTrust Financial Services, Inc.:
- AmTrust International Insurance, Ltd.
- Technology Insurance Company, Inc.
- Rochdale Insurance Company
- Wesco Insurance Company
- Milwaukee Casualty Insurance Company
- Security National Insurance Company
- AmTrust Insurance Company of Kansas
- AmTrust Lloyd’s Insurance Company of Texas
- AmTrust International Underwriters Limited
- AmTrust Europe Limited
- Associated Industries Insurance Company, Inc.
The methodology used in determining these ratings is Best’s Credit Rating Methodology
which provides a comprehensive explanation of A.M. Best’s rating process and contains the different rating criteria employed in the rating process. Key criteria utilized include: “Risk Management and the Rating Process for Insurance Companies”; “Insurance Holding Company and Debt Ratings”; “Understanding BCAR for Property/Casualty Insurers”; “Assessing Country Risk”; “Catastrophe Analysis in A.M. Best Ratings”; “The Treatment of Terrorism Risk in the Rating Evaluation”; and “Rating Members of Insurance Groups.” Best’s Credit Rating Methodology can be found at
Founded in 1899, A.M. Best Company is the world's oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit
Copyright © 2012 by A.M. Best Company, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.