The FSR of A (Excellent) and ICRs of “a” have been affirmed for the following property/casualty subsidiaries of AmTrust Financial Services, Inc.:
- AmTrust International Insurance, Ltd.
- Technology Insurance Company, Inc.
- Rochdale Insurance Company
- Wesco Insurance Company
- Milwaukee Casualty Insurance Company
- Security National Insurance Company
- AmTrust Insurance Company of Kansas
- AmTrust Lloyd’s Insurance Company of Texas
- AmTrust International Underwriters Limited
- AmTrust Europe Limited
- Associated Industries Insurance Company, Inc.
The methodology used in determining these ratings is Best’s Credit Rating Methodology , which provides a comprehensive explanation of A.M. Best’s rating process and contains the different rating criteria employed in the rating process. Key criteria utilized include: “Risk Management and the Rating Process for Insurance Companies”; “Insurance Holding Company and Debt Ratings”; “Understanding BCAR for Property/Casualty Insurers”; “Assessing Country Risk”; “Catastrophe Analysis in A.M. Best Ratings”; “The Treatment of Terrorism Risk in the Rating Evaluation”; and “Rating Members of Insurance Groups.” Best’s Credit Rating Methodology can be found at www.ambest.com/ratings/methodology.
Founded in 1899, A.M. Best Company is the world's oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2012 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.