The replay of the ClearBridge Energy MLP Funds’ conference call, held on May 21, 2012, is now available. Michael Clarfeld of ClearBridge Advisors, LLC (“ClearBridge”), who serves as portfolio manager of ClearBridge Energy MLP Fund Inc. (“CEM”) and ClearBridge Energy MLP Opportunity Fund Inc. (“EMO”), described the Funds’ positioning and provided an update.
Investors can access a replay of this call by phone or by visiting our website:
|Dial-in number:||USA Toll Free Number:||1-855-859-2056|
|USA Toll Number:||1-404-537-3406|
ClearBridge Energy MLP Fund Inc. and ClearBridge Energy MLP Opportunity Fund Inc. are non-diversified, closed-end management investment companies which are advised by Legg Mason Partners Fund Advisor, LLC (“LMPFA”) and subadvised by ClearBridge. LMPFA and ClearBridge are wholly owned subsidiaries of Legg Mason, Inc. (“Legg Mason”).
Legg Mason affiliates comprise the 6th largest closed-end fund managers in the U.S., with $11.7 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV