BALTIMORE (Stockpickr) -- Mr. Market is getting ready to bounce even harder this week -- and a new set of Rocket Stock names is primed to slingshot higher as a result.
Stocks are taking the next round of eurozone drama in stride to start the week, with EU markets looking flat this morning, while Asian markets blasting higher past the midpoint of Monday's session. It's all shaping up to extend the short snapback rally that shoved the S&P 500 1.74% higher last week. Stocks are still looking oversold right now, and for folks holding equities, that's a very good thing.
At this stage in the game, the technical and fundamental factors are lining up to support higher prices for equities, especially if U.S. equities can keep shrugging of the black clouds over Europe. We're turning to a new set of Rocket Stocks to take full advantage of the move.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV