To think that Facebook and Pandora cannot monetize mobile will go down as one of the biggest bonehead misses of our time. Advertisers always have and always will go where the people go. They have absolutely no reason not to. In fact, if they do not, they risk almost certain death.
Social media heavyweights such as Facebook, Instagram and foursquare are addictive and useful to their members and increasingly and incredibly valuable to advertisers.
Take a subway train into Midtown Manhattan. Fire up foursquare on your smartphone. After your meal, massage or bookstore visit, try to argue with a straight face that these social media stars a.) cannot monetize mobile and b.) are nothing more than unsustainable flashes in the pan.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV