Black Box Corporation (NASDAQ:BBOX), a leading communications system integrator dedicated to designing, sourcing, implementing and maintaining today’s complex communications solutions, announced today that Mike McAndrew, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Black Box, is scheduled to present at the East Coast IDEAS Investor Conference on June 5th at the Metro Meeting Center in Boston, Massachusetts.
Black Box’s presentation is scheduled to begin at 3:05 pm Eastern Daylight Time. The presentation will be webcast live and can be accessed on the conference website at www.IDEASConferences.com or from the Investor Relations section of the Black Box website at http://www.blackbox.com.
The East Coast IDEAS conference is an annual independent venue featuring presentations from quality public companies to an audience of influential professional investors with the express purpose of generating investor interest. The IDEAS Investor Conferences are held annually in Boston, Chicago and Dallas and are produced by Three Part Advisors, LLC with sponsorship from the regional investment communities in which they are held. Additional information about the events can be located at www.IDEASconferences.com
About Black BoxBlack Box is a leading communications system integrator dedicated to designing, sourcing, implementing and maintaining today’s complex communications solutions. Black Box services more than 175,000 clients in approximately 150 countries with approximately 200 offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit the Black Box Web site at http://www.blackbox.com. Black Box ® and the Double Diamond logo are registered trademarks of BB Technologies, Inc. Any third-party trademarks appearing in this press release are acknowledged to be the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV