Deutsche Bank today announced two senior additions to its Equity Research group in North America.
John Inch will join in July as a Managing Director covering the Multi-Industry sector in the US. Inch will join from Bank of America Merrill Lynch, where he was a managing director covering capital goods and industrials in equity research. Before joining Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Inch was a senior managing director at Bear Stearns, responsible for research coverage of the machinery and multi-industrials sectors. Earlier in his career, he worked at Morgan Stanley as a research analyst.
Ross Sandler will join in August as a Director covering the Internet sector in the US. Sandler joins from RBC Capital Markets, where he was a managing director covering US and international Internet and digital media sectors. Prior to RBC Capital Markets, Sandler covered the Internet and digital media sectors at UBS.
Both Inch and Sandler will report to Steve Pollard, Managing Director and Americas Head of Research.“We are pleased to welcome John and Ross to our team,” said Pollard. “These exciting additions underscore Deutsche Bank’s strong commitment to providing clients insights into key market sectors.” About Deutsche Bank Deutsche Bank is a leading global investment bank with a substantial private clients franchise. Its businesses are mutually reinforcing. A leader in Germany and Europe, the bank is continuously growing in North America, Asia and key emerging markets. With more than 100,000 employees in 72 countries, Deutsche Bank offers unparalleled financial services throughout the world. The bank competes to be the leading global provider of financial solutions, creating lasting value for its clients, shareholders, people and the communities in which it operates. www.db.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV