May 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ICG Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ICGE) ("ICG") today announced that the Company will present to its investors at
4:00 p.m. EDT on
Tuesday, June 5, 2012. Presentations will include updates and outlook from three key ICG company CEOs:
Scott Burns, CEO of GovDelivery,
Glenn Trout, CEO of MSDSonline and
Carl Guarino, CEO of Procurian. Following each presentation, there will be a brief question and answer session.
The live presentations and replay will be available to the public through audio webcast and slide presentation accessible at the investor relations section of ICG's website at http://www.icg.com/investors/events-and-presentations/.
ICG Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ICGE) identifies, capitalizes and grows companies in the cloud-based software and services sectors. These companies transform the way business is done by enabling enterprises to increase efficiencies and improve and automate critical processes. ICG leverages its unique expertise to carefully identify companies based on their potential to become market-changers and market-leaders. ICG is focused on building profitable businesses in these sectors by infusing them with management expertise, strategic and operational guidance, as well as growth capital.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV