Genpact And Ariba Expand Alliance To Deliver Procure-to-Pay Solution
Genpact Limited (NYSE: G), a global leader in business process and technology management, and Ariba, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARBA), the world’s business commerce network, today announced that they have expanded their alliance beyond invoice solutions to encompass the full suite of Ariba’s cloud-based collaborative business commerce solutions into Genpact's source-to-pay offering. Genpact will combine Ariba’s solutions with its comprehensive service offerings to create a new turnkey offering that will enable medium to large enterprises to improve their visibility into the procurement process and drive greater cost savings. The news came during Ariba LIVE Barcelona, the business commerce event of the year.
This collaboration brings to market a powerful services and technology offering that allows enterprises to fully realize the potential of the source-to-pay cycle. Utilizing Genpact’s unique Smart Enterprise Process (SEP SM) methodology, in conjunction with the Ariba’s cloud-based collaborative commerce applications, will give companies access to industry-leading technologies, standardized practices and strong global relationships. Genpact will leverage its global delivery network to support strategic, transactional and operational source-to-pay processes for companies in multiple industries including life sciences, banking and financial services, consumer product goods (CPG), and manufacturing.
The joint solution will provide clients with access to all aspects of the Ariba Collaborative Commerce Platform including:
- Cloud-based applications for spend analytics, eProcurement, eSourcing, supplier performance management, contract management, working capital management and eInvoicing;
- A community of partners through which they can quickly discover, qualify, connect, and collaborate with trading partners; and
- Capabilities in the form of best practices, community-derived intelligence and other unique features or services that are only available to members of the community, such as unique analytics, preferred financing, and ratings.
“Genpact is excited to expand our alliance with Ariba, as this significantly enhanced offering combines the full range of Ariba’s collaborative commerce solutions with Genpact’s procurement services led by our SEP framework for making business processes much more effective,” said Shantanu Ghosh, senior vice president, Practices, Solutions and Transitions, Genpact. “Our offering not only rapidly reduces the total sourcing and procurement costs, but enables companies to have a high level of visibility and control of their sourcing and procurement process. The combination of these smart processes and smart technologies will result in substantially better business outcomes.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV