Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. (NYSE: PAA) and PAA Natural Gas Storage, L.P. (NYSE: PNG) plan to host their 2012 analyst meeting on Wednesday, May 30. During the meeting, the Partnerships will review their strategic positioning, expansion capital projects, financial strategy, forward outlook and related matters.
The meeting will be webcast live beginning at 12:45 p.m. EDT, and concluding at approximately 4:45 EDT. To participate, please log in to the following website: http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=86806.
At approximately 11:45 a.m. EDT on Wednesday, May 30th, the prepared presentation materials will be posted to the ‘Partnership Presentations’ tabs of the respective Investor Relations sections of the Partnerships' websites: www.paalp.com and www.pnglp.com. Replays will be available on the Partnerships’ websites for a period of at least 30 days following the event.
Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. is a publicly traded master limited partnership engaged in the transportation, storage, terminalling and marketing of crude oil and refined products, as well as in the processing, transportation, fractionation, storage and marketing of natural gas liquids. Through its general partner interest and majority equity ownership position in PAA Natural Gas Storage, L.P. (NYSE: PNG), PAA owns and operates natural gas storage facilities. PAA is headquartered in Houston, Texas.PAA Natural Gas Storage is a publicly traded master limited partnership engaged in the development, acquisition, operation and commercial management of natural gas storage facilities. The Partnership currently owns and operates three natural gas storage facilities located in Louisiana, Mississippi and Michigan. The Partnership's general partner, as well as the majority of the Partnership's limited partner interests, is owned by Plains All American Pipeline, L.P (NYSE:PAA). PNG is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV