The Board of Trustees of Whitestone REIT (NYSE-AMEX: WSR – “Whitestone”), a fully integrated real estate company that owns, operates and re-develops Community Centered Properties TM, which are visibly located properties in established or developing culturally diverse neighborhoods, announced today that it authorized its quarterly cash dividend of $0.285 per Class A and Class B common share and Operating Partnership (“OP”) unit. The dividend is unchanged from the previous eight quarters.
Whitestone declares quarterly distributions to holders of its common shares and OP units, which are payable monthly in three installments of $0.095 per Class A and Class B common share and OP unit. The record and payment dates for the third quarter 2012 period are shown in the following table:
Shareholders Re-Elect Mastandrea and Mahaffey to Board of Trustees at Annual Meeting
Additionally, Whitestone announced that its shareholders voted to re-elect incumbents James C. Mastandrea and Jack L. Mahaffey to additional three-year terms on the Board of Trustees. Mr. Mastandrea, who has served as Whitestone’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer since October 2006, has over 35 years of experience in the real estate industry including developing and building value add properties and has held executive level positions of publicly traded companies for over 17 years. Mr. Mahaffey, former President and Chief Executive Officer of Shell Mining Company, has served on the Company’s Board since 2000.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV