OR YEHUDA, Israel, May 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. (NASDAQ: MGIC)( http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/mgic), a global provider of mobile and cloud-enabled application and business integration platforms, announced today that it has been appointed as a SYSPRO Business Partner . Magic has implemented a strategic business decision to develop an iBOLT adaptor to make it easier and faster to integrate the SYSPRO ERP application into third-party software.
With more than 30 years' history, and as one of the first software vendors to develop an enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution, SYSPRO (Pty) Ltd. is one of the longest-standing independent international vendors of business software solutions and services.
SYSPRO has an open architecture, which gives Magic the ability to interface with SYSPRO e.net Solutions, relying on the business logic within SYSPRO to validate and post external transactions with the care that SYSPRO requires for data integrity.Magic Software South Africa has significant experience in developing specialized solutions for the iBOLT platform, and has the skills needed to deliver the certified adaptor for SYSPRO Business Partners. SYSPRO requires its Business Partners to undergo specialized certification to adhere to the strict standards set by SYSPRO (Pty) Ltd, which allows all third-party providers to use the SYSPRO toolbox. Commenting on the project, Hedley Hurwitz, Managing Director of Magic Software South Africa, said: "iBOLT empowers businesses to reliably integrate their applications with a host of internationally renowned solutions with minimum effort. Magic Software South Africa is the only company in Africa with the skills and experience in developing trusted adaptors and applications for the iBOLT platform, a reputation built over many years of professional service." About Magic Software Enterprises
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV