Full Circle Capital Corp Stock Upgraded (FULL)
- FULL's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 22.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 85.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- FULL's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.28 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels.
- When compared to other companies in the Capital Markets industry and the overall market, FULL CIRCLE CAPITAL CORP's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $1.33 million or 83.10% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow of 83.10%, FULL CIRCLE CAPITAL CORP is still significantly exceeding the industry average of -416.95%.
- FULL has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 6.29% from its price level of one year ago. Turning toward the future, the fact that the stock has come down in price over the past year should not necessarily be interpreted as a negative; it could be one of the factors that may help make the stock attractive down the road. Right now, however, we believe that it is too soon to buy.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.