Roma Financial Corporation Stock Downgraded (ROMA)
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $4.42 million or 10.61% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -14.76%.
- The gross profit margin for ROMA FINANCIAL CORP is currently very high, coming in at 71.10%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, ROMA's net profit margin of 7.30% significantly trails the industry average.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Thrifts & Mortgage Finance industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, ROMA FINANCIAL CORP has outperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500.
- Reflecting the weaknesses we have cited, including the decline in the company's earnings per share, ROMA has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 23.00% from its price level of one year ago. Looking ahead, we do not see anything in this company's numbers that would change the one-year trend. It was down over the last twelve months; and it could be down again in the next twelve. Naturally, a bull or bear market could sway the movement of this stock.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and greatly underperformed compared to the Thrifts & Mortgage Finance industry average. The net income has decreased by 23.6% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $1.85 million to $1.42 million.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts