Siliconware Precision Industries Co Ltd. Stock Downgraded (SPIL)
- SPIL's revenue growth trails the industry average of 19.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- SPIL's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.19 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, SPIL has a quick ratio of 1.86, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. In comparison to the other companies in the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry and the overall market, SILICONWARE PRECISION INDS's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for SILICONWARE PRECISION INDS is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 30.30%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 5.90% significantly trails the industry average.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts