6. Oneida Financial
Shares of Oneida Financial (ONFC) of Oneida, N.Y., closed at $9.83 Thursday, returning 6% year-to-date, following a 26% return last year. The shares have returned 34% over the past three years, and 1% over the past five years, according to Thomson Reuters Bank Insight.
Based on a quarterly dividend of 12 cents, the shares have a yield of 4.88%.Oneida Financial had $699.8 million in total assets as of March 31, with 12 Oneida Savings Bank branches in Madison, Oneida and Onondaga counties, in New York. The company's ROA has ranged from 0.58% to 1.17% over the past five quarters. The shares trade for 1.1 times tangible book value, and for 11 times trailing earnings. Interested in more on Oneida Financial? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV