Wesco International Inc. (WCC): Today's Featured Wholesale Loser
Wesco International (WCC) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Wesco International fell 85 cents (-1.4%) to $60.97 on average volume. Throughout the day, 538,445 shares of Wesco International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 610,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $60.72-$61.67 after having opened the day at $61.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.82. Other company's within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Westinghouse Solar (WEST), down 5.1%, Navarre Corporation (NAVR), down 4.8%, China Metro-Rural Holdings (CNR), down 3.9%, and InfoSonics Corporation (IFON), down 3.8%. WESCO International, Inc., a Fortune 500 company, engages in the distribution of electrical, industrial, and communications maintenance, repair, and operating (MRO) products; and original equipment manufacturers products and construction materials. Wesco International has a market cap of $2.63 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.5, above the average wholesale industry P/E ratio of 14.1 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 16.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Wesco International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Wesco International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins.
- You can view the full Wesco International Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV