P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (TLK) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk fell $1.13 (-3.6%) to $30.61 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 824,886 shares of P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 470,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $30.38-$31.25 after having opened the day at $31.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.74. Other company's within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: VimpelCom (VIP), down 16.3%, Vicon Industries (VII), down 11%, Ditech Networks Corporation (DITC), down 9%, and Internet Gold Golden Lines (IGLD), down 6.6%. Perusahaan Perseroan (Persero) PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk and its subsidiaries provide telecommunication and network services worldwide. P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk has a market cap of $16.6 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.5, below the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio of 13.2 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 3.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are no analysts that rate P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about TLK
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV