Insignia Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: ISIG) today announced the appointment of Glen Dall as the Company’s President. Mr. Dall has been the Company’s Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer since March 2012. Prior to his appointment to EVP and COO, Mr. Dall had been the Company’s Vice President of Corporate Development since September 2009. Before joining the Company, Mr. Dall served in several varying roles at Valassis Communications, Inc. for 19 years, most recently as a Director of CPG Sales.
Donald Kramer, who has served as Chairman of the Board of Directors since 2004, is retiring as Chairman, but will remain active as a member of the Board. Scott Drill was appointed the Chairman of the Company’s Board of Directors, in addition to his position as Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Drill commented: “Glen has made significant contributions to our business since joining the Company in September of 2009. His deep industry experience and leadership skills make him a great choice to lead the Company into the future.”
Insignia Systems, Inc. is an innovative developer and marketer of in-store advertising products, programs and services to retailers and consumer goods manufacturers. Through its Point-Of-Purchase Services (POPS) business, Insignia is provides at-shelf advertising products in over 13,000 chain retail supermarkets, over 1,800 mass merchants and over 7,000 dollar stores. Through the nationwide POPS network, over 200 major consumer goods manufacturers, including General Mills, Kellogg Company, Kraft, Nestlé, Ocean Spray, Reckitt Benckiser, Schwan’s Bakery and Tyson Foods, have taken their brand messages to the point-of-purchase. For additional information, contact (888) 474-7677, or visit the Insignia website at www.insigniasystems.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV