Sunridge Gold Corp. (SGC:TSX.V/SGCNF:OTCQX) has today filed a National Instrument 43-101 compliant technical report regarding the new resource estimate for the Gupo Gold deposit, the fourth deposit that forms the basis of the Asmara North Pre-feasibility Study. The Asmara North deposits include the Emba Derho volcanogenic-massive-sulphide (VMS) copper-zinc-gold deposit, the Adi Nefas zinc-gold-copper VMS deposit and the Gupo gold deposit. The results of the pre-feasibility study were announced on May 2, 2012.
The Gupo Gold deposit report is titled “Gupo Gold Mineral Resource Estimate Update, Adi Nefas Property, Eritrea” with an effective date of April 3, 2012.
Sunridge is a mineral exploration and development company focused on the acquisition, exploration, discovery and development of base and precious metal deposits on the Asmara Project in Eritrea and exploration properties in Madagascar. Sunridge currently has approximately 117 million shares outstanding and trades on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol SGC. For additional information on the Company and its projects please view the slide show on our website at www.sunridgegold.com or call Greg Davis at the numbers listed below.
SUNRIDGE GOLD CORP.
|Michael Hopley, President and Chief Executive Officer||
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
To view the graphic “The Asmara Project”, please click on the following link:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV