Copart, Inc. (NASDAQ: CPRT) announced today that it will release earnings for the third quarter of fiscal 2012 after the close of market on Tuesday, May 29, 2012.
On Wednesday, May 30, 2012 a conference call will be held at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (8 a.m. Pacific) to discuss the results and answer questions regarding the company’s performance for the quarter ended April 30, 2012.
The call will be webcast live and can be accessed at http://w.on24.com/r.htm?e=462148&s=1&k=E2F7195207CFB2141AE70E4C970205E9. It will be available for replay through the same URL through June 30, 2012.
If you do not have Internet access you can access an audio replay at (888) 203-1112 using confirmation code #3851084. The audio replay will be available through June 30, 2012.About Copart: Copart, founded in 1982, provides vehicle sellers with a full range of remarketing services to process and sell salvage and clean title vehicles to dealers, dismantlers, rebuilders, exporters and, in some states, to end users. Copart remarkets the vehicles through Internet sales utilizing its patented VB 2 technology. Copart sells vehicles on behalf of insurance companies, banks, finance companies, fleet operators, dealers, car dealerships and others as well as cars sourced from the general public. The company currently operates 154 facilities in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. Salvage vehicles are either damaged vehicles deemed a total loss for insurance or business purposes or are recovered stolen vehicles for which an insurance settlement with the vehicle owner has already been made. For more information, or to become a member, visit www.copart.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV