Select Comfort (SCSS) is a bed manufacturer and retailer. Select Comfort designs, manufactures, markets and distributes the SLEEP NUMBER bed and other sleep-related products. This stock is trading up 4.8% at $27.82 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.3 million Average Volume: 1.45 millionVolume % Change: 51% Shares of SCSS are ripping higher today after the International Sleep Products Association, a bedding industry trade group, said that its April Bedding Barometer showed increases in both units sold and sales dollars compared to last year. From a technical perspective, SCSS is following through here off of a recent double bottom that was hit at $24.27 to $24.33. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once SCSS takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $28.84, and then its 50-day moving average of $30.55 with high-volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once SCSS sustains a move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 1,445,560 shares. If we get that action soon, look for SCSS to hit $31 to $32.50, or possibly above $34.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV