GeoEye (GEOY) is a commercial provider of earth imagery, and a provider of image-processing services and geospatial information services to the United States and foreign government defense and intelligence organizations, domestic federal and foreign civil agencies and commercial customers. This stock is trading up 7.3% at $20.50 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 273,000Average Volume: 290,670 Volume % Change: 152% >>6 Stocks to Play if the Market Tanks From a technical perspective, GEOY is bouncing big here off of some previous support at around $19 with decent volume. This sharp bounce has now pushed GEOY into breakout territory since the stock has taken out some near-term overhead resistance at $19.99. Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as GEOY is trending above $19.99 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 290,670 shares as bullish. If we continue to see that action, then GEOY has a great chance of tagging its 50-day moving average of $22.63 soon or possibly much higher.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV