Acxiom (ACXM) is engaged in marketing technology and services that enable marketers to manage audiences, personalize consumer experiences and create customer relationships. This stock is trading up 5.3% at $13.98 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 457,000Average Volume: 324,097 Volume % Change: 214% Shares of ACXM are soaring today after news broke Thursday that the company has increased the size of its authorized repurchase plan to $150 million. >>5 Tech Stocks to Buy Instead of Facebook From a technical perspective, ACXM are moving back above its 50-day moving average of $13.88 on above average volume. This move is also pushing ACXM above some near-term overhead resistance at $13.85. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ACXM if it can manage to trigger a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once it takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $14.27 with high-volume. Look for a sustained move or close above $14.27 with volume that's near or above 324,097 shares. If we get that action soon, then ACXM has a great chance of re-testing its 52-week high of $14.92.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV