BioScrip (NASDAQ: BIOS) today announced that the Company will present at the Jefferies 2012 Global Healthcare Conference to be held at the Grand Hyatt in New York City on June 4-7, 2012.
Richard M. Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present on Monday, June 4, 2012 at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time. Hai V. Tran, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, will participate with Mr. Smith at the conference. The presentation will also be available via a live audio webcast at the following link: http://wsw.com/webcast/jeff68/bios/ .
Following the presentation, a replay will be available through BioScrip's website at www.bioscrip.com under the "Investors" section and will remain available for two weeks after the actual presentation date.
About BioScrip, Inc.BioScrip provides comprehensive infusion and home care solutions. By partnering with patients, physicians, healthcare payors, government agencies and pharmaceutical manufacturers we are able to provide access to infusible medications and management solutions. Our goal is to optimize outcomes for chronic and other complex healthcare conditions and enhance the quality of patient life. BioScrip brings unsurpassed clinical competence in providing high-touch, comprehensive infusion and nursing services to patients in the most convenient ways possible. Through our customer services and treatments we aim to ensure the best possible therapy outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV