Lions Gate, which has been making headlines recently for its Hunger Games movie, is due to report its fiscal fourth-quarter results on Wednesday. The consensus is calling for the entertainment company to post earnings of 26 cents a share on revenue of $618.81 million.
From a technical perspective, Chojnacki is paying attention to the 1280 level for the S&P 500. That's right around the index's 200-day moving average. He puts the top of the index's range at around 1340-1350 and expects stocks could be stuck somewhere in between for a while.
"I could see us in that range for months," Chojnacki said.
-- Written by Alexandra Zendrian in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Alexandra Zendrian
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV