Another stock that's trading very close to triggering a breakout trade is Yoku.com (YOKU), an Internet television company in the People's Republic of China. Yoku's Internet television platform enables consumers to search, view and share video content across multiple devices. This stock is off to a bullish start in 2012, with shares up over 50yo%.
If you look at the chart for Yoku.com, you'll notice that during the last two months and change, this stock has been trading within a sideways pattern between $19.47 on the downside and $25.35 on the upside. On Thursday, shares of Yoku.com started to move back above its 50-day moving average of $23.50 a share with light volume. This move is quickly pushing YOKU within range of triggering a breakout trade above the upper-end of that recent sideways chart pattern.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV