LAKE MARY, Fla., May 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FARO Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: FARO), the world's most trusted source for 3D measurement technology, today announced that CEO Jay Freeland will appear on Fox Business Network's Countdown to the Closing Bell on Tuesday, May 29th at 3pm EDT to discuss the company, the U.S. manufacturing industry, technology and more. It will be the second network appearance this quarter for Freeland, who has guided FARO to record highs in revenue, profitability and share price since joining the Company in 2004. Hosted by Liz Claman, Countdown to the Closing Bell airs weekdays from 3PM to 4PM EDT on Fox Business Network. The show focuses on the final hour of trading on Wall Street and features discussions with prominent business and investment leaders.
About FAROFARO is the world's most trusted source for 3D measurement technology. The Company develops and markets computer-aided measurement and imaging devices and software. Technology from FARO permits high-precision 3D measurement, imaging and comparison of parts and complex structures within production and quality assurance processes. The devices are used for inspecting components and assemblies, production planning, documenting large volume spaces or structures in 3D, surveying and construction, as well as for investigation and reconstruction of accident sites or crime scenes.
Worldwide, approximately 13,000 customers are operating more than 26,000 installations of FARO's systems. The Company's global headquarters is located in Lake Mary, Fla., its European head office in Stuttgart, Germany and its Asia/Pacific head office in Singapore. FARO has branches in Brazil, Mexico, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Poland, Netherlands, Turkey, India, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, South Korea and Japan.Further information: http://www.faro.com SOURCE FARO Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV