Kopin Corporation (NASDAQ: KOPN) today announced that its senior management will present at the Cowen and Company 40 th Annual Technology, Media & Telecom Conference on Wednesday, May 30 at 8:45 a.m. (ET) in New York City.
The presentation by President and Chief Executive Officer Dr. John C.C. Fan and Richard Sneider, the Company’s Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer, will be available in real time and archived on the “ Investors” section of the Kopin website, www.kopin.com.
Kopin Corporation’s voice-activated, wireless, hands-free Golden-i ® mobile computing headsets, ruggedized military imaging systems, ultra-small liquid crystal displays and heterojunction bipolar transistors (HBTs) are revolutionizing the way people around the world see, hear and communicate. Kopin has shipped more than 30 million displays for a range of consumer and military applications including digital cameras, personal video eyewear, camcorders, thermal weapon sights and night vision systems. The Company's unique HBTs, which help to enhance battery life, talk time and signal clarity, have been integrated into billions of wireless handsets as well as into WiFi, VoIP and high-speed Internet data transmission systems. Kopin's proprietary display and HBT technologies are protected by more than 200 global patents and patents pending. For more information, please visit Kopin's website at www.kopin.com and www.mygoldeni.com.Kopin, CyberDisplay, Golden-i and The NanoSemiconductor Company are trademarks of Kopin Corporation. Kopin – The NanoSemiconductor Company™
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV