Medtronic, Inc. ( www.medtronic.com), headquartered in Minneapolis, is the global leader in medical technology – alleviating pain, restoring health and extending life for millions of people around the world.
Any forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties such as those described in Medtronic’s periodic reports on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results.
1 Tan, Meng Hee. From Research to Practice Diabetes and Coronary Heart Disease. Diabetes Spectrum1999; 12: 80-83. http://journal.diabetes.org/diabetesspectrum/99v12n2/pg81.htm2 Standard risk was defined as excluding the following characteristics: bifurcation, saphenous vein graft (SVG), in-stent restenosis (ISR), acute myocardial infarction (AMI) within 72 hours, left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF) of less than 30%, unprotected left main disease, atherosclerosis in three or more vessels, renal impairment, total lesion length per vessel of greater than 27 mm, two or more lesions per vessel, lesion with thrombus, or lesion with total occlusion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV