XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE Amex: XPO) today announced that Bradley Jacobs, chairman and chief executive officer, and Scott Malat, senior vice president–strategic planning, will participate in four investor conferences in the coming weeks.
An audio webcast of the following presentation will be accessible from the investor relations area of the website www.xpologistics.com:
Deutsche Bank Global Industrials and Basic Materials Conference, on Wednesday, June 13, 2012, at the Westin Chicago River North Hotel in Chicago, Ill., at 10:00 a.m. Central Time.
In addition, the company will participate in three industry conferences without webcast:KeyBanc Capital Markets Industrial, Automotive & Transportation Conference, presenting on Wednesday, May 30, 2012, at the InterContinental Hotel in Boston, Mass., at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Sidoti & Company Semiannual New York Micro-Cap Conference, presenting on Thursday, June 14, 2012, at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City, N.Y., at 10:40 a.m. Eastern Time. Morgan Stanley Transportation Conference, participating on Tuesday, June 26, 2012, at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Chicago, Ill. About XPO Logistics, Inc. XPO Logistics, Inc. is a non-asset based, third-party logistics provider of freight transportation services that uses a network of relationships with ground, sea and air carriers to find the best transportation solutions for its customers. The company offers its services through three distinct business units: expedited transportation (Express-1, Inc.); freight forwarding (Concert Group Logistics, Inc.); and freight brokerage. XPO Logistics serves more than 4,000 retail, commercial, manufacturing and industrial customers through 17 U.S. branches and 25 agent locations. www.xpologistics.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV