HOUSTON, May 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: GDP) today announced the Company's management team will present at the following conferences in June of 2012.
The Company's Chief Executive Officer, Walter G. "Gil" Goodrich and President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will conduct one-on-one meetings at the 2012 RBC Capital Markets Global Energy and Power Conference at the Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel located at 2 West Street in New York, New York on Monday, June 4, 2012 at 9:00 AM EST. Also, the Company's executive team will be a participating member of the Emerging Oil & Liquids Plays discussion panel on Monday, June 4, 2012 at 1:05 PM EST.
The Company's Chief Executive Officer, Walter G. "Gil" Goodrich and President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will present at EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference at the Sofitel London St. James Hotel located at 6 Waterloo Place in London, England on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 9:50 AM BST.
The Company's President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will present at the 2012 Global Hunter Securities Annual Institutional Investor Energy Conference at the InterContinental San Francisco Hotel located at 888 Howard Street in San Francisco, California on Monday, June 25, 2012 at 2:30PM PST.A copy of the latest corporate presentation will be available on the Company's website at www.goodrichpetroleum.com. Goodrich Petroleum Corporation is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. The majority of its properties are in Louisiana and Texas. SOURCE Goodrich Petroleum Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV