Manny Villafaña, Chairman and CEO of Kips Bay Medical Inc. (NASDAQ:KIPS) announced that Prof. Michele Genoni, MD, Chief of Cardiovascular Surgery of the Triemli Hospital, Zurich, Switzerland will be presenting his center’s early clinical experience with the eSVS ® Mesh device at the 14 th Annual meeting of the ISMICS in Los Angeles, CA. He will be presenting in the Late Breaking News session at 1:50 pm PT on Friday June 1, 2012.
ISMICS was formed to organize and centralize the various surgical centers concerned with patient outcomes, techniques, and progressive development of less invasive forms of heart surgery and is taking a leadership role in shaping the direction of less invasive cardiac surgery on a global basis.
About Kips Bay Medical
Kips Bay Medical, Inc., founded in 2007 and headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a medical device company focused on manufacturing and commercializing its external saphenous vein support technology, or eSVS MESH for use in coronary artery bypass grafting surgery. The eSVS MESH is a nitinol mesh sleeve that, when placed over a saphenous vein graft during CABG surgery, is designed to improve the structural characteristics and long-term performance of the saphenous vein graft. Additional information about Kips Bay Medical, Inc. can be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV